We are looking for a creative specialist who will help us find ways to communicate with the target audience and will enjoy this process! First of all, we have such a task: as many potential participants as possible should learn about the Foundation’s grant competitions, so that our grants find their ideological leaders and a community is formed around all these initiatives that is interested in keeping in touch with the Foundation.
- development and implementation of PR campaigns for grant competitions and special projects of the Foundation;
- integration of digital tools, social advertising, events in PR campaigns for grant competitions and special projects of the Foundation;
- attracting and ensuring the effective work of specialized specialists and partners in design, targeting and e-marketing;
- ensuring sustainable communication with supporters of grant competitions and special projects of the Foundation;
- control of deadlines and quality of work performed, preparation of reports.
- experience in the designated area, which can be confirmed by implemented cases;
- the ability to write literate and engaging texts;
- knowledge of the basics of e-marketing;
- willingness to be responsible for the set KPIs.
- work in 2/3 format – remotely/office near Barricadnaya metro station;
- salary based on the results of the interview;
- project involvement is possible.
Please send your CV to email@example.com